For management students, an internship is the best way to gain practical experience before joining the real workforce. Daoori Kombucha, a start-up based in Taipei, passionate about Kombucha, is looking for a talented Marketing intern. If you’re passionate about Kombucha and possess an entrepreneurial spirit, you should consider applying for this internship opportunity. This is a paid internship with a salary of 160-180 TWD/hour with a partial remote work opportunity.
Required Skills and Qualifications include:
- Currently in their third year or last year of college and can work at least 3-5 days a week, a total of 30 hours per week.
- Enable to adapt to the fast-paced start-up environment and understand the latest marketing trends and techniques.
- Familiar with Microsoft tools, including excel, word, and PowerPoint.
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin, intermediate level in English is a must.
- Experience in copywriting or managing digital advertising platforms is a plus
As an intern, your responsibilities will include:
- Assist with social media management including sending direct messages, maintaining a 100% response rate to comments, and searching for interesting and inspiring content.
- Draft copy for social media posts that will drive high engagement.
- Research influencers and partners for future collaborations
- Help in creating partnerships with influencers and brainstorm creative campaigns to nurture organic leads
- Assist with organizing social media analytics reports.
Daoori Kombucha also offers various benefits such as a competitive salary and commissions for advancement, 2 weeks annual paid leave, 3 days annual sick pay/PTO, medical insurance, a fun work environment, and free Kombucha!
This internship opportunity is available on Cakeresume. If you’re interested in applying for this job, you can click ‘here’.